Friday, May 24, 2013



This Memoir I wrote about buying new shoes. I love the smell of a new pair so much. That i wrote a poem about it. For me it’s just one of those things that can turn a bad day into a great day, and everyone needs a pair.

First and Favorite

When I got my first pair
They made feel taller than a grizzly bear
Faster than a snail
I was so darn happy
They were so hip and snappy
 Worth so much to me I’d never share

Couple months later the              
white turned yellow
Dirt and holes all around
every time I look down
It always left me with a frown                                                                                                                                  
This cruel world is unfair
But Moms didn't care
I needed new ones
I pleaded for new ones

Till the day
She says yes
I got any pair I wanted
I were so blessed
Running up and down the aisles
Is the part I love the best

But who would've guessed?
I picked the same pair with the bright white leather
and deep forest green accents
all because of the new show scent

I open my Eyes with glee
as I flip the shoe over
the best thing ever
 Happened to me
an orange tag greeted me
Smiling Saying buy one get one free

No comments:

Post a Comment