Friday, May 24, 2013




I originality wrote this in class. We were supposed to write about to people having a pointless argument. So I choose to write about the tooth fairy.


Tooth Fairy

 Chris and Pat sat there watching Saturday morning cartoons and eating massive bowls of coco puffs. Chris is in kindergarten. He’s never lost a tooth before and had based most of what he knows off what he hears from the boys on the playground. Pat is a year older. He loves chocolate milk and his favorite animal is a squirrel. He has a 12 year old brother named ben.

“Ow my tooth!” He screamed in pain. “It fell out; quick get me some paper towels”

“No problem Pat.”

“Ewe bloods gross.”

“Well at least you’ll wake up with two dollars under your pillow”

“What are you stupid?” He snarled at Chris. “Even you should know she only leaves toothpaste under your pillow”

“WHAT! Are you talking about?”

“What do you mean?”

“First off, she is a boy and second why would a fairy have toothpaste?”

“Why would a boy be a fairy?”

“Shut up I want to go home!”

“Mommas boy! Mommas boy!”

“AHHHHHHHH” as cries as he tackles Pat

The boys roll around for a bit. Until ben pulls them apart

“Stop!” ben yelled “I’ve been listening to you guys all day. And your both wrong, the tooth fairy is fake it’s just as trick moms and dads pull on little boys who don’t know any better. ”

1 comment:

  1. nice. this piece of writing was smoother than butter, and sweeter than cherry pie, you wowed me with your words, and gave me the chills this was so awesome, spoken like a true v-baller.

    ReplyDelete